Chemical Check - European Office for Safety and Health

External Dangerous Goods Safety Officer / EC-Security Advisor

The Safety Advisor Regulation (GbV) regulates the appointment of a safety officer for transport / hazardous goods in enterprises. Once your enterprise participates in transport of hazardous goods and obligations as participants in the GGVSEB have been assigned, you have to appoint a safety officer for transport / hazardous goods in written form, unless you can claim an exemption according to § 2 GbV.

Do you need help and support with the daily routine tasks as for instance preparing the transport documents / IMO declarations, instructing your employees, elaboration of security plans according to chapter 1.10 ADR?

Do you need help for preparing the shipment of hazardous goods as well as for packing, labelling and marking?

No problem!

By the provision of external safety officers for transport / hazardous goods, Chemical Check GmbH gives safety to you by capable consulting and service. On-site control site inspections, instructing your employees as well as consulting service by phone (Hazardous Goods Service Telephone) and much more are included in our services.

Benefit from our experience in the area of hazardous goods and contact us. It will be our pleasure to counsel you.

Copyright © Chemical Check

Privacy information for customers and suppliersImprintPrivacy terms