- Hazardous Goods
- External Dangerous Goods Safety Officer / EC-Security Advisor
- Training / Instruction
- Transport Documents/ IMO Declarations
- Preparation and Operation of Air Freight
- Telephone Consulting Service
- Lithium-ion batteries
- Alterations in Hazardous Goods Law
- Limited Quantity / LQ / LTD QTY
- Useful links
24 Hours Emergency Call Number
What does the Chemical Check emergency call number provide?
- Provision and maintenance of a 24h emergency contact phone number for dangerous goods
- Carriers road/railway, air and sea
- Complies to the US directives (§ 49 CFR 172.604)
- Opportunity to be entered into the EC safety data sheets as emergency call number of the company (REACH Annex II 1.4 remains unaffected)
Transport Documents/ IMO Declarations
The elaboration of the necessary transport documents of hazardous goods is our daily business. These are for example:
- transport documents for road transport
- IMO declarations for sea transport
- shipper's declaration for air freight shipment
Especially regarding the IMO declarations there arise always problems, as the ocean carriers demand additional entries differing from the regulations. An instruction according to IMDG code chapter 1.3 is inevitable as elsewise the IMO declaration must not be signed.
Do you need help elaborating the documents?
No problem – contact us!