24h Emergency Call Number
Emergency call number 24 hours / 365 days a year.
What does the Chemical Check emergency call number provide?
- Provision and maintenance of a 24h emergency contact phone number of dangerous goods
- Carriers road/railway, air and sea
- Complies to the US-directives (§49 CFR 172.604)
- Opportunity to be entered into the EC-safety data sheets as emergency call number of the company (REACH Annex II 1.4 remains unaffected)
Up to 13 responders are working per shift:
- 3 doctors
- 10 further persons (doctors, chemists, skilled chemical workers)
Service for incoming emergency calls:
- Medical references for treatment of injured persons
- Information for auxiliary staff (fire brigade)
- Instructions for the proper disposal after an incident
The Responder give information in German, Englisch, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Finnish, Swedish, Polish, Latvian, Lithuanian, Czech, Slovakian, Slovenian, Croatian, Bulgarian, Serbian, Greek and Russian language.