Chemical Check GmbH provides a worldwide information service for Hazardous Goods Law and throughout Europe for Hazardous Substances Law.
Our specialists inspect for you the relevant publications and inform you quickly via email, which EU directives, laws, regulations etc. being relevant for you have been released. Thus you are always up-to-date and save by these measures considerably on manpower and literature expenses!
The information service covers the following legal sectors:
- CLP Regulation 1272/2008 incl. amendments and adjustments
- REACh Regulation (EC) 1907/2006 incl. amendments and adjustments
- Biocide Regulation (EU) 528/2012
- Detergents Regulation (EC) 648/2004 incl. amendments and adjustments
- amendments and adjustments of the TRGS (Technical Rules for Hazardous Substances) which are important for the elaboration of safety data sheets and creation of labels
- amendments and alterations of the Hazardous Substances Regulation, Chemicals Prohibition Order
- amendments and alterations of the European Waste Catalogue (EWC)
- amendments and alterations in Transport Legislation GGVSEB, ADR/RID, IMDG-Code and IATA-DRG
You will be informed about the above mentioned alterations and amendments via email at first. For questions and details, the Chemical Check Team will be available as your capable contact.