LaboratoryPartner for analyses and tests
To be able to offer you a one-stop service, we work together with various partners for analyses and will be happy to put you in touch with them, e.g. for
- Chemical and physical analyses
- Flammable liquids
- Corrosive and irritant effect
- Checking recipes
- In vitro tests
- Transport classification
- Product classification according to hazardous substances law
- Toxicity and ecotoxicity according to OECD, GLP and other methods
- Product safety
- Quality check
- Market surveillance
- Legal and voluntary tests for your consumer goods / products
- Pollutant contents
Chemical and physical analyses
Depending on the product type and properties, tests may be required to determine the correct hazardous substance classification and labelling and transport classification, such as
- Flash point determination
- Continued combustibility
- Corrosion test
- Classification of spray aerosols and foam aerosols (heat of combustion, flame jet test, barrel test, foam test)
- Penetration test
Toxicity / Ecotoxicity / In-Vitro-Tests
The tests are performed according to valid OECD methods, e.g.
- OECD 431/435/439 - tests for skin irritation/burns
- OECD 437/ 492 - Test for eye irritation/burns
- OECD 442 - Test for skin sensitisation
- OECD 201 ff. - Aquatic toxicity Fish, daphnia, algae
Consumer goods and products
Whatever substances, mixtures and products are involved, Chemical Check GmbH will test them for you!
- Which tests are really important?
- What do you have to do in order to fulfil your distributor and/or manufacturer responsibility?
- What do you have to consider for which type of products (electrical appliances, toys, clothing, medical devices, etc.)?
Product liability? Safety tests? Comparative tests?
- When do legal requirements, standards, limit values change?
- What is permitted and what is not?