To be able to offer you a one-stop service, we work together with various partners for analyses and will be happy to put you in touch with them, e.g. for
- Chemical and physical analyses
- Flammable liquids
- Corrosive and irritant effect
- Checking recipes
- In vitro tests
- Transport classification
- Product classification according to hazardous substances law
- Toxicity and ecotoxicity according to OECD, GLP and other methods
- Product safety
- Quality check
- Market surveillance
- Legal and voluntary tests for your consumer goods / products
- Pollutant contents
Depending on the product type and properties, tests may be required to determine the correct hazardous substance classification and labelling and transport classification, such as
- Flash point determination
- Continued combustibility
- Corrosion test
- Classification of spray aerosols and foam aerosols (heat of combustion, flame jet test, barrel test, foam test)
- Penetration test
The tests are performed according to valid OECD methods, e.g.
- OECD 431/435/439 - tests for skin irritation/burns
- OECD 437/ 492 - Test for eye irritation/burns
- OECD 442 - Test for skin sensitisation
- OECD 201 ff. - Aquatic toxicity Fish, daphnia, algae
Whatever substances, mixtures and products are involved, Chemical Check GmbH will test them for you!
- Which tests are really important?
- What do you have to do in order to fulfil your distributor and/or manufacturer responsibility?
- What do you have to consider for which type of products (electrical appliances, toys, clothing, medical devices, etc.)?
Product liability? Safety tests? Comparative tests?
- When do legal requirements, standards, limit values change?
- What is permitted and what is not?