Number of vacancies: 2
We are an established company in the international market in the field of hazardous materials and dangerous goods consulting. We provide services in all areas of hazardous substances law, labelling etc. for well-known companies.
We expect a motivated and flexible personality with sound chemical expertise, for whom careful and independent learning and working is a matter of course.
Your area of responsibility in our team
- Product registrations in Europe
- Deadline tracking and coordination of orders with downstream departments and authorities
- Responsible processing of chemical, raw material and mixture information
- Calculation of the classification and labelling of products according to CLP
- Customer Service
- You convince through conscientiousness, accuracy, organisational talent, commitment and determination as well as prudent behaviour
- Your strengths are a secure communication style, reliability and absolutely efficient, independent work and controlling
- You are confident in using the MS Office programs
- Very good German and English business fluent
- Very good manners and team spirit round off your profile
What you can expect
- A young, performance motivated and friendly team
- A cyclically stable, varied and health-oriented workplace in our certified "family-friendly company”
- Fully equipped new IT workstations
- Market and performance-related pay
Curious? Then please send your complete application documents by email to b.hoernlein(at)chemical-check.de!