What does the Chemical Check emergency number provide?Information
24h emergency call
The safety data sheet is the central means of communicating safety-relevant information on substances and mixtures in the supply chain. It is aimed at professional users and contains information on the properties of the substance or mixture for safe handling. The form and content of the safety data sheet is regulated in Article 31 and Annex II of REACH.
You must make the safety data sheets available to your respective customer at the latest when you first deliver a product.
Chemical Check GmbH produces safety data sheets for all EU and EEA countries.
Important for the preparation of your safety data sheets
- Form and content according to REACH, Annex II
- In the relevant official language(s)
- English as the "general" language of distribution is not permitted
- Using the texts prescribed by law for the official language(s)
- National regulations must be observed. No pure translation
The strengths of Chemical Check GmbH
- Own raw material databases - Chemical Check GmbH checks your raw material data sheets, only valid data is used as a basis for the recipes - no standard data records
- Test data and expert opinions are taken into account
- National exposure limit values are monitored and regularly updated
- All texts and phrases not specified by the EU are translated by native speakers
- Rapid implementation of legal changes by the in-house IT department of Chemical Check GmbH
- Automatic update service - daily updated
Chemical Check GmbH can also prepare all necessary safety data sheets for your company.
Chemical Check GmbH creates label templates for all EU and EEA countries in accordance with CLP 1272/2008. From our label templates, you can easily and conveniently process all hazardous substances labels using copy and paste. The minimum size requirements for symbols / pictograms and labelling area are supplied according to your packaging unit.
The labels can be connected to your labelling system using individual software solutions. The Chemical Check GmbH team will be happy to advise you.