- Hazardous Goods
- External Dangerous Goods Safety Officer / EC-Security Advisor
- Training / Instruction
- Transport Documents/ IMO Declarations
- Preparation and Operation of Air Freight
- Telephone Consulting Service
- Lithium-ion batteries
- Alterations in Hazardous Goods Law
- Limited Quantity / LQ / LTD QTY
- Useful links
Trainings / Instructions
Hazardous goods legislation demands that persons who participate in transport of hazardous goods have to be instructed for road transport according to ADR chapter 1.3. and for sea transport according to IMDG code 1.3. before commencing their activities.
Therefore not only the persons responsible for loading, packing and labelling are to be instructed, but also those who are in charge of elaborating the transport documents / IMO declarations.
The instructions have to be executed task-specific and the staff must also receive corresponding safety instructions according to ADR chapter 1.10.
A detailed description of the conveyed instruction contents has to be preserved both by the employer and the employee.
Chemical Check GmbH’s safety officers for transport / hazardous goods perform in-house trainings also at your location. Just contact us!